Expressions of interest are invited for participation in the Victorian Interfaith Live-in Weekend; two representatives from each main faith community of whom one would become the speaker in the panel of speakers of the Symposium on the topic of ‘Living Lovingly’.
Victorian Interfaith Live-in Weekend (details)
Date: Friday 18th October 6.30pm – Sunday 20th October 2013 12.30pm
Location: Rosedale House, 146 Mt Battery Road Mansfield 3722 Victoria Australia
Expressions of interest for participation are welcome.
Registration forms are emailed by request.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.livetraditions.net
Retreat Schedule & Information:
Friday 18th October 6.30 PM – Sunday 20th October 2013 12.30 PM
Prayer times of represented faith traditions are observed. Dress code: modest, shawls used.
All food is Kosher, vegetarian and Halal and dishes are made Kosher.
The registrants are required to actively participate in the entire program and to observe the time frame.
- 3.00 pm Checking in
- 6.30 pm Opening – Bank Room MACE 145 High Street
- 7.17 pm Shabbat dinner with prayers – Rosedale House (146 Mt Battery Rd) dining room
- 7.00 am Guided Meditation – lounge room
- 8.00 am Breakfast – Dining room
- 9.00 am Dress code, diet, lifestyle – chatting – lounge room
- 12.30 pm Lunch – dining room
- 1.30 pm Resting
- 2.30 pm Symbolism of holidays, environmental considerations – chatting – lounge room
- 4.00 pm Refreshments – dining room
- 5.00 pm High Country Folk Show – Mansfield Performing Arts Centre
- 6.30 pm Dinner: catered in the foyer – Mansfield Performing Arts Centre
- 7.00 pm High Country Classic Concert – Mansfield Performing Arts Centre
- 10.00 pm Lights off
- 7.00 am Guided meditation – lounge room
- 8.00 am Breakfast – dining room
- 10.15 am Multi-faith instrumental music – lounge room
- 12.00 pm Lunch
- 1.00 pm Checking out
- 1.15 pm High Country Sustainability-Wellbeing Expo – Sporting Complex (35A&B Highett Street)
- 3.00 pm 9th Victorian Shared Values Symposium: Living Lovingly – Bank Room MACE
- 5.00 pm Refreshments
- 5.20 pm Closing
Download a Flyer about the Victorian Shared Values Forum