The Multifaith Association of South Australia is active in promoting multifaith understanding and dialogue in our state.
Some of the highlights for the past year and plans for the future
- Visit to the Hindu Temple in Oaklands Park and to the Marion Mosque Open Day
- Successful Symposium in September 2012 Conversation, Community, Connectedness
- Employment of a publicity officer for our symposiums
- Our AGM was held in November and unfortunately Kris Hanna did not wish to continue as President. We are pleased that he is still involved in the Symposium Planning Committee
- End of Year Picnic with shared food and conversations
- Participation in an Australia Day Interfaith Service
- Sharing by committee members of CONCRETE EXAMPLES OF LIVING OUT OUR FAITH. This personal sharing of our stories always is very moving and inspirational for all.
- Planning for our Symposium on September 22nd Unity in Diversity
- Planning for Climate Change discussions, visit to the Quaker Meeting House, providing a series of sessions to discuss Karen Armstrong’s Twelve Steps to a Compassionate Life and a Bread Meeting for sharing foods from different Faith and Cultural traditions
- Designing a new website which will be launched soon
Please look at our monthly reports on the RfP website and keep a look out for our new website!
Multifaith Association of SA
2nd May, 2013
Multifaith Association of South Australia Website