The Interfaith Centre of Melbourne will conduct a one-day interfaith seminar on The Art of Living and Dying, examining how different religious traditions meet with these challenges.
The Art of Living and Dying
The Interfaith Centre of Melbourne presents a One Day Seminar on Friday, November 9th, with invited speakers along with religious and spiritual leaders addressing The Art of Living and Dying, and caregiving to those at the end of their lives.
Join us for this one-day seminar with:
- Dr John Demartini: international speaker and human behaviour expert
- Paul Cox: filmmaker
- Venerable Chi Kwang Sunim: Abbess, The Seon (Zen) Centre
- Imam Afroz Ali: Founder and President, Al-Ghazzali Centre
- Associate Professor Bill Silvester: Director, Respecting Patient Choices, Austin Hospital
- Dr Nicholas Coleman: Author, Head of Religious Education, Wesley College
These speakers, along with other religious and spiritual leaders, share the wisdom of many different religious traditions on meeting life’s challenges and spiritual caregiving to the dying.
- Event: The Art of Living & Dying
- Date: Friday, November 9, 2012
- Time: 8:45am for 9:15am start until 5:00pm
- Where: Swanston Hall, Melbourne Town Hall, 90/120 Swanston Street, Melbourne
- Tickets: www.trybooking.com/36264
- Contact: The Interfaith Centre of Melbourne
- Website: www.interfaithcentre.org.au
- More information: (03) 9650 7163
Light lunch and refreshments provided
Download a flyer for this event
Source: Interfaith Centre of Melbourne