Darebin Intercultural Centre will host a moderated discussion on the settlement of Refugees in the northern suburbs of Melbourne at the Town Hall, Gower St, Preston on 25 February 2016.
Australia is playing its part as protection to 12,000 Syrian refugees, of which around 4,000 are expected to arrive in Victoria.
Come and learn about the settlement of Syrian refugees in the Northern Region of Melbourne. Improve your understanding of this complex situation.
This multi speaker panel will discuss the complexities of supporting refugee arrivals in the community. Followed by a Q&A session.
- What: SYRIAN REFUGEES – Settlement in the Northern Region of Melbourne
- WHEN: Thursday 25th February 2016
- TIME: 6pm to 8pm
- COST: Free. Limited numbers.
- WHERE: Darebin Intercultural Centre 274 Gower Street, Preston
- BOOKINGS: Call us on 8470 8440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org