The Interfaith Centre of Melbourne invites you to attend a special World Interfaith Harmony Week event in the Melbourne Town Hall, 90 -140 Swanston Street, Melbourne, to hear clear information about a Voice to Parliament from First Nations People and from religious and community leaders who are working for Reconciliation on Sunday 26 February, 2023, 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm.
Religious and Community leaders and leaders from the wider community are invited to attend this special World Interfaith Harmony Week event to hear clear information about the Voice to Parliament from First Nations People with lived experience, and leaders who are working for Reconciliation.
Question and Answer time will be scheduled for all those important questions.
- Professor Joy Wandin Murphy, AO Senior Wurundjeri Elder of the Kulin Nation
- Fr Frank Brennan, SJ AO Senior Advisory Group Member, Indigenous Co-Design Process
- Aunty Helen Bnads, Elder/Cultural Lead, Peninsula Health
- Bishop Philip Huggins, Australian Centre for Christianity
- Dr Diana Cousens, Buddhist Council of Victoria
- Rabbi Gabi Kaltmann, Ark Centre
- Mohamed Mohideen OAM, Islamic Council of Victoria
Registration essential as seats are limited.
Please forward the flyer to your networks, if appropriate.