Religions for Peace Australia: Terms and conditions for use of www.religionsforpeaceaustralia.org.au and www.wcrp.org.au
Users of the site will agree to not use available personal information of other users for the purpose of direct marketing or commercial solicitation.
This section refers to content that users write, post or otherwise enter into the site
The Religions for Peace Australia website may in future have several areas where you may be invited to contribute comment including (but not limited to) Forums, Community Noticeboards, Events. We welcome contributions along with frank and open discussion; However, to prevent offensive, abusive or defamatory comments, we ask that you abide by the following terms and conditions for this site.
Any comments found by the site administrators to be offensive, abusive or defamatory will be removed without notice. If you find that a comment left by a user is offensive, abusive or defamatory, please contact us with a link to the comment and the site administrators will consider whether the material needs to be removed or edited.
1. We retain the right and discretion (but not the obligation) to edit, delete, reject or remove any comment which you post or seek to post in the comments areas.
2. We retain the right and discretion to terminate your access to the comments areas if we believe you are abusing the services in any way, or have breached these terms and conditions.
1. You will not post any comments or material in the comments which is (or could be reasonably expected to be
a) obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or illegal
b) defamatory of any person
c) racially or religiously vilifying, inciting violence or hatred, is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability
d) which you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive.
2. You will not use the Forum or Community Noticeboard areas for the purpose of:
a) advertising, promoting or soliciting any goods or services, or otherwise engaging in trade or commerce (you may do this in the Community Notice Board if it relates to Multifaith or Interfaith Events)
b) providing any financial advice, or advice of any kind in relation to any financial product.
c) procuring information for the purpose of direct marketing to other users of the site, Forum or Community Noticeboard.
1. The views which are expressed in the comments areas are not the views of Religions for Peace Australia unless otherwise stated, and we accept no liability in respect of any material posted in the comments areas, nor are we responsible for its content and accuracy.
2. Any reliance you place on material posted in the comments areas is done so at your own risk.
1. You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Religions for Peace Australia and www.religionsforpeace.org.au and www.wcrp.org.au against any liabilities, claims, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage suffered or caused by reason of your reliance on any material posted in the comments areas.
2. You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Religions for Peace Australia and www.religionsforpeace.org.au and www.wcrp.org.au against any liabilities, claims, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage incurred as a result of any material you post in the comments areas, or as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
3. Notwithstanding any indemnity provided by you under these terms and conditions, Religions for Peace Australia and www.religionsforpeace.org.au and www.wcrp.org.au retain the right to assume the conduct of any defence to a claim brought against them, and of any proceeding or appeal issued by them, and you agree to provide all reasonable cooperation (including by making available relevant documents) that Religions for Peace Australia and www.religionsforpeace.org.au and www.wcrp.org.au may require from you in relation to any such claim, proceeding or appeal.
1. These terms and conditions shall be construed and applied in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australia and its various jurisdictions and Courts to determine any matter or dispute which arises under these terms and conditions in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.