Australian Intercultural Society and EEON will host Conversations from the Heart – exploring possibilities for your organisation to walk together with courage? Join Aboriginal leaders Karen Milward, Stephen Walsh, Sara Alden and special guests in a panel discussion on “Conversations from the Heart” on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 12:30 PM UTC+11.
Join Aboriginal leaders Karen Milward, Stephen Walsh, Sara Alden and Karen Jackson for our last virtual event of the year on “Conversations from the Heart”.
We are proud to partner with the EEON for the fifth year in a row.
Our panel will discuss the following:
- A reflection of 2020 and its challenges and learnings
- How Aboriginal organisations have maintained what they do in 2020
- Black Lives Matter
- Uluru Statement from the Heart
- Treaty, including laying the foundations, decision making framework and the story so far, including conversations with government and community
- Economic empowerment and security – removing hurdles to recruitment
- What we can learn, how we can listen, how we can heal?
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander voices have often led discussions at EEON forums and Summits. We recognise the significant contributions that our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders make to our country and our society. We are grateful for their generosity, knowledge and continued guidance.
Please come along for a thought provoking and heart-warming conversation that will inspire you and change how you approach 2021.
Program: Conversations from the Heart
Host: Australian Intercultural Society with EEON
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 12:30 PM UTC+11
Location: Online Event
Bookinigs: Online at Eventbrite