The Pure Land Learning College Association, the World Community of Christian Meditation and the Goodwill Committee of Toowoomba will conduct Silence for Peace meditation at St James Anglican Church, Toowoomba on Wednesday, 20 June.
- 8:45 am – Registration
- 9:00 am – Aboriginal Acknowledgement
- 9:15 am – Stories from the Baha’i, Buddhist and Christian traditions
- 10:00 am – Morning Tea
- 10:30 am – Stories from the Hindu, Jewish, Muslim and Sikh traditions
- 11:30 am – Experience the meditation of your choice
- 12 noon – End of Program
Introduction by Joanne Anderson
* Eloy Brunkhoff, Baha’i Toowoomba Local Spiritual Assembly
* Venerable Wu Chin, Pure Land Learning College Association
* Anne-Marie Doecke, Christian Meditation Community
* Sarwan Narayan, Hindu Activist
* Ariel Heber, Queensland Jewish Community Services Inc.
* Dr. Arsalan Mozaffari Falarti,
Master of the Nematollahi Ghadirali Shahi-Sufi Order
* Kam Athwal, Sikh Nishkam Society of Australia
Date: Wednesday, 20th June 2018
Time: 8:45am – 12noon
Venue: St. James Anglican Church, 145 Mort St, Toowoomba.
Parking is available beside the church off Mort St, off Dunster Lane, and on grassed area Russell St side.
Please RSVP via email to Joanne Anderson at 0431 373 978 or email@example.com
This page is offered for information only; the material herein in not specifically endorsed nor approved by Religions for Peace Australia