The Canberra Interfaith Forum is organising an interfaith event, with the active participation of different spiritual faith traditions, at the Canberra Multicultural Festival on Sunday 15th February. The theme for this year’s Multicultural Festival interfaith event is: ‘My culture, My faith: Multiculturalism and faith for one Canberra‘.
The National Multicultural Festival will take place in Canberra over the weekend of 13 – 15 February. Canberra Interfaith will conduct an Interfaith Forum on 15 February.
Sunday 15 February 2015 at Civic Square
My Culture, My Faith:
Multiculturalism and Faith
for One Canberra
Sunday 15 February
Morning Session (10.00 am – 1.00 pm)
- Baha’i Presentation, presented by the ACT Baha’i Community
- Brief introduction to ‘Raja Yoga Meditation’ by ACT Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Centre
- Christianity Presentation
- Hinduism Presentation
- Islamic Presentation
- Presentation by Canberra Sikh Community
- Judaism Presenation, by National Council of Jewish Women.
- Presentation by Sathya Sai Organisation
- Presentation by Canberra Sukyo Mahikari Community
Download a Flyer for this event